To have a daily painting emailed to you every day, please enter your address below.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ellipses 7: Vienna Sausages


I did this one fast and didn't for the most part overwork. This is chiefly because I worked hard over an earlier one and it looked just like I worked really hard. So I wiped it and got out the can of vienna sausages to paint, which I have been wanting to do. Tomorrow I want to paint it again more thoughtfully and not out of disgust as I did today. Not disgust for the sausages, though they ARE so weird.

1 comment:

  1. You are the Queen of Ellipses! I like all the paintings you've done the last few days. I haven't been able to visit lately so have missed seeing your blog. The make up painting is a favorite. Well done!

    ReplyDelete