To have a daily painting emailed to you every day, please enter your address below.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, June 4, 2010

Peaches in Moroccan Bowl

This was an interesting experience -- lots of info to get down. I overworked the peaches, but on the next try, if I can keep the leaves alive, I might get it. Peaches are fuzzy - my brain can't quite make the paint describe the fuzz in the light areas, at least not on the first try, and when I've tried several times that shows. As they said in the Renaissance when someone stays up all night working hard at something, it smells of the lamp.

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely, Jean. The softness of the colors in the peaches is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!! I like the Moroccan bowl, which couldn't have been easy to paint. The peaches are lovely with the soft colors and I like that they have stems and leaves. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete