To have a daily painting emailed to you every day, please enter your address below.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Value Study 4 (D.)



4x5 inches oil on panel,
black and white

I might be in trouble when I have to turn all these in and submit to the scrutiny of The Russian, because they are getting away from me in that they are not as simple as I think they are supposed to be. I never knew it was so easy to get stuff down so fast...well, values stated, is a better phrase.  And I'm supposed to be sticking to 5 values. And I do in the beginning and then begin to wander off.  Am thinking now that color is an impediment to seeing value. OY!

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour,

    Un bien joli duo ! J'aime l'expression de ce petit chien fier de poser et d'attirer l'attention.

    Gros bisous ❊

    ReplyDelete