To have a daily painting emailed to you every day, please enter your address below.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Stained HEB Cupcake


I am forced to buy 6 of these at a time and they come in a plastic house with sockets for each cupcake. Since I have to order them naked of sprinkles so I can see the ridges of the frosting, I also have to come up with color choices for the icing for each cupcake. The colors are horror/sci-fi movie colors, but maybe I can work with them....in this case, all the cupcakes fell out of their dedicated sockets and co-mingled, smearing themselves on each other. I had to eat 4 of them. Two survived in tact, one chocolate with white frosting and one vanilla with white frosting with just a smear of red on the fluted paper cup. This is she.

No comments:

Post a Comment