To have a daily painting emailed to you every day, please enter your address below.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cupcake Boy and Lucien Freud (8x6")


I have a new light box and new lights, so I can manipulate everything more easily - I'm so excited. My studio has been draped with extension cords and teetering boxes to block the wrong light and amplify the right light, now there is room to move around and see the set up well. I do like painting these fluted gold cupcake papers, they seem sort of -- French.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful gold, Jean, and the subtle reflection in the fabric is nicely done. All the colors are nice!

    Glad to hear that you are getting your studio the way you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice subtle light on this . . . lit like a classical painting without classical subject matter. Love the juxtaposition! Did you build the light box ala Carol Marine out of pvc?

    ReplyDelete