To have a daily painting emailed to you every day, please enter your address below.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More Screwdrivers

I wanted to do this subject again and paint more vigorously and less cautiously, which I did do, but it doesn't show here - could it be the camera and not my whining? I'm trying to find a way to keep the whole surface going without stopping to correct. To correct with the next application of the paint on the form or surface next to the mistake. To make friends with mistake making and have a lot of ways to re-state that are not cramped or fearful.

2 comments:

  1. Those stubby little screwdrivers are adorable!! I chose this as my favorite painting on my blog, rosaspicks.wordpress.com. I hope you'll come by and check it out! Thanks, Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative and painted so well. My favorite is the yellow screwdriver in the previous post. Cool.

    ReplyDelete