To have a daily painting emailed to you every day, please enter your address below.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fat Radishes



First, these are the fattest radishes I have ever seen. Practically the size of eggs. And they have lots of pink in them, however, I am using for the first time an SLR camera and the color and contrast is strangely off and I don't have a clue how to fix it. Off to the manual.

Ok now the first one is the old camera. Worlds apart, neither correct. AAAUGH!




2 comments:

  1. Sorry for the frustration with the camera! Your painting is gorgeous in both versions. Wonderful shadows and lights on the greens. Beautiful volume on the radishes. And I love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I love the plaid and I can tell the radishes are big and fun. Also that the values are correct and shadows are awesome. Both versions work well which teaches us that IF the values are correct- color does not matter, right:):)

    ReplyDelete