To have a daily painting emailed to you every day, please enter your address below.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Purifying Mask on Blue


OK, now I'm sick of the whole thing, but before I left this subject I wanted to use the wrought iron work that was in the background of one of the photos. I wanted to tie something into the painting that came out to the edge. I'd really like to tie something completely arbitrary from the figure to the edge, but I thought I should start with something real to get used to this idea.

5 comments:

  1. Another good one, Jean! Your skin must be gorgeous by now! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny and provocative expression!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really great at these self portraits! I always know that it's you! These are really interesting and fun. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very powerful little series you have going here Jean...I love it!!

    ReplyDelete