To have a daily painting emailed to you every day, please enter your address below.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blue Still Life/Matchbook



A whopping 15x15 inches!
I used a larger brush for this, at least 3/4 inch, and it was easier to get the broad shapes down because the brush won't let you do other wise. Also, I am loving cutting and preparing my own panels, no searching, ordering, waiting for a size, etc. I am finding that the camera doesn't take the same quality pictures of large pieces as small ones-- am I crazy, or is there some reason for this...please advise if you know.

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your Blog here. I like your style. If you'd like to use any of the photos in my PHOTO BLOG, you're more than welcome to do so.
    (If you do, please drop me a note when you post the resulting artwork so I can see it)

    ReplyDelete