To have a daily painting emailed to you every day, please enter your address below.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Figs on Green Plate


One more run for the figs. I am still using a pretty large round brush and mostly it feels right. It does not leave a chop in the paint like the bright -- but I do like the chop. I have to think about it. I'm not sure I want to see too much evidence of the brush, but neither do I want it smooth. More testing necessary.

3 comments:

  1. J'aime beaucoup le contraste du fond rose et le vert de l'assiette... Belles figues et très certainement très goûteuses. Bises

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful figs .... and love the green plate. I still want to try a round brush, just can't remember it when I am shopping. Good grief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this green is gorgeaous!the right fig lovely!

    ReplyDelete