To have a daily painting emailed to you every day, please enter your address below.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Still Life With Sky

I have recently joined a challenge blog, Some Texas Artists Like to Paint, and this is my first submission. The challenge theme for this month is sky! Please drop by and have a look at what everybody has done. You can click on the lettering at the top of the widget which is
to the right and lower down on the home page of this blog.

7 comments:

  1. Well . . . this is a very good painting and it's what I'd been anticipating. Bravo! Beautifully painted and beautifully concepted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo creative, Jean! I love it, especially that gorgeous blue vase. Really fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lorraine. I feel like a smarty pants, but it was the only way out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a smarty paints....meant pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Jean, for sharing your process...I learn from it...and you!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've really outdone yourself here Jean! Its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is pretty ingenious! Great job!

    ReplyDelete